Angus Cattle For Sale
Look for our consignments to these sales and visit our farm to view our cattle for sale private treaty.
Great Lakes Region Angus Female Sale – October 24, 2020
LOT 2: RVF 013 Discovery 5510
- An exciting opportunity to acquire a maternal sister to the proven power and performance sire in the Select Sires line up, JMB Traction 292.
- JMB Emulota 013 is a proven powerhouse donor who established an exceptional progeny record of BR 3@98, WR 3@112 and YR 3@108 with %IMF 42@102 and UREA 42@103. In addition, there are now twenty-six daughters of Emulota 013 in production with a combined weaning ratio of 105 on forty progeny.
- Double-digit calving ease to excellent growth and a super well-balanced set of carcass EPDs in this very well made, high performance female who will fit into any prominent program.
LOT 3: RVF 5050 Colonel 5410
- A powerful daughter of the record-selling Baldridge Colonel C251 backed by a long line of highly-productive genetics from the GAR program.
- Her dam is a full sister to the long time calving ease specialist in the Select Sires lineup GAR100X and she herself has a record of BR 1@96, WR 1@31 and YR 1@100 with %IMF 7@100and UREA 7@100.
- Tremendous marbling traits in this pedigree that combine well with a stylish well designed phenotype.
LOT 37: RVF Manning E9748
LOT 37A: RVF Prime 9780
- Tremendous growth with added marbling traits in this daughter of the Select Sires AI sir, Quaker Hill Manning.
- Her dam who is bred in the Mogck program in South Dakota has a record of WR 2@108 with YR 1@100, %IMF 14@108 and UREA 14@103.
- Sells with a Heifer calf at side (Lot 37A) born 8/20/20 – Pedigree is listed with an impressive set of growth and carcass EPDs.